The International Merit Scholarship is for students to pursue their studies in any course at William Angliss Institute. The Scholarship is available to International students.
The aim of the scholarship is to support the students’ skill development, travel, living and other study related tools, resources or/and equipment expenses.
William Angliss Institute of TAFE is a TAFE institute located in the Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia providing a specialist centre for training and vocational education in Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts. Scholarship Description:
- Applications Deadline: November 01, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue any programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued up to $2,500 (AUD).
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available to International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is available to International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete all sections in BLOCK letters.
- Ensure you enclose all supporting documentation with this application, with your name clearly visible on all additional pages.
- Please complete the entire application form, marking any sections that do not apply to you as N/A (not applicable). Do not place your application in a folder. Incomplete applications will not be assessed.
How to Apply: Please refer to the eligibility requirements on the William Angliss Institute (from hereinafter referred to as the Institute)
- The scholarship will be awarded by the Foundation Board on the recommendation of the Scholarship Selection Committee. The decision is final.
- Scholarship payments will be made following the census date of the respective semester.
- Please ensure to make a copy of your application. Do not submit original copies of supporting documentation as these will NOT be returned.