The Aurora Humanitarian Initiative is offering Vartan Gregorian Scholarship Program for new research grants. Scholarships are available to Armenian scholars and researchers from Armenia.
The Vartan Gregorian Scholarship (Research Grants) Program will support exceptional early-career scholars and researchers, with a specific focus on historians and social scientists, in their efforts to study the unexplored questions of the 20th century history of Armenia.
The Aurora Humanitarian Initiative is transforming the Armenian experience into a global movement committed to inspiring each of us to protect the humanity and life of our fellow man. With an illustrious Selection Committee of international dignitaries, Aurora’s programs reach every continent. Aurora partners with life-saving programs in more than a dozen countries on five continents. Aurora offers invaluable scholarship support to students from 9 countries.
- Applications Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to early-career scholars and researchers.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded with a specific focus on historians and social scientists, in their efforts to study the unexplored questions of the 20th century history of Armenia.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship program will award two $30,000 grants per year.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to Armenian scholars and researchers from Armenia.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Armenia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to Armenian scholars and researchers from Armenia.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The first phase of the five-year scholarship program will focus on Armenian scholars and researchers from Armenia under the age of 35. The second and third phases of the scholarship program will be expanded to include scholars and researchers in the global Armenian diaspora and beyond.
How to Apply: The application process will be conducted online and will be open until December 1, 2018. All applicants will be requested to submit:
- A research proposal in English (maximum of 2,000 words, double spaced, 12pt font)
- A CV with a list of publications
- A cover letter
- At least one academic letter of recommendation.