The University of Waterloo is offering Michael and Ophelia Lazaridis Olympiad Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the faculty of Mathematics for 2019 intake. The scholarship is available to the Canadian & international students.
The objective of the scholarship has supported the Canadian & international students who demonstrate a high standard of achievement in undergraduate studies.
University of Waterloo is an institution of higher education and research which awards academic degrees in various academic disciplines. Universities typically provide undergraduate education in different fields.
• Application Deadline: February 4, 2019
• Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study in the faculty of Mathematics.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition, books, and living expenses for eight terms.
• Number of Scholarships: Not known.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available to the Canadian & international students.
• Scholarship can be taken in Canada.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to the Canadian & international students.
• Entrance Requirement: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Academic performance.
2. Medalist in IOI or IMO.
3. Extracurricular involvement as assessed through the National/Global Scholarship application.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Submit the application form online by 4 February 2019. To apply for a scholarship, including a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period.