The University of Melbourne is offering Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Scholarship. The scholarship is available to Australian students.
This scholarship is supported by the Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Limited through the RASV Foundation. If you are commencing or currently studying in your third year of a Bachelor of Agriculture, or a Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science major), can demonstrate academic merit, and a commitment to the agricultural industry,
This should include details on your desire and capacity to be a leader in the industry. You are also required to provide details of your future study goals and how the scholarship will improve your study experience. This statement should be between 500-1000 words.
• Application Deadline: March 10, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to study graduate program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Up to $5000*
• Nationality: The scholarship is available to Australian students.
• a number of scholarship: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is available to Australian students
• Entrance Requirement: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
• be enrolled to commence your third year of study in Bachelor of Agriculture or Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science major)
• demonstrate academic merit
• demonstrate a commitment to the agricultural industry and a capacity for leadership
• If shortlisted, you will be required to attend a short interview with representatives from the RASV.
• Please note that to apply for the RASV scholarship, you will need to provide a statement
• Outlining your commitment to the agricultural industry. This should include details on your
• Desire and capacity to be a leader in the industry. You are also required to provide details of your
• Future study goals and how the scholarship will improve your study experience. This statement
• Should be between 500-1000 words.
• How to Apply: The scholarship application form does not require you to nominate which scholarships you wish to be considered for, but you do need to ensure you provide all the necessary information as part of your application:
• Check that you are eligible. Read through each scholarship’s information carefully to make sure you meet the criteria
• Make a list of scholarships you are qualified to apply for and note what the requirements are
• Note what supporting documents you need to provide for each one
• Read and follow these instructions
• When submitting your application please ensure you provide all of the requirements for any of the scholarships you have identified you are eligible for