The University of Canterbury is inviting applications for undergraduate/postgraduate scholarship for international and New Zealand students in 2019.
The UCE EY Summer Startup Programme is an opportunity for you to fast-track your commercial or social enterprise venture into reality by working on it full-time for ten weeks over the summer period.
• Application Deadline: September15, 2019.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate/Postgraduate Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: $5,000 will be awarded.
• Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: International and New Zealand Students can apply for this scholarship.
• Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: International and New Zealand Students can apply for this scholarship.
• Entrance Requirements:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time or part-time at the University of Canterbury at the time of application.
• Applicants who are international students must hold a New Zealand Student Visa that is valid throughout the summer break that begins in the year of application.
English Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission to UC with qualifications gained outside of New Zealand, you need to provide evidence of your English language skills. You can do this by:
• Completing an academic qualification substantially taught in English in a country where English is the predominant language; or
• Obtaining a satisfactory result in an approved English language test taken within the last two years.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.