The University of Warwick is pleased to announce the Sociology Departmental MA Scholarship for the UK & EU, and Overseas students to study all sociology taught masters programs.
The scholarships are available for students commencing MA study in the Sociology department in Autumn 2019. Successful part-time candidates will receive £2,500 per year over two years.
The University of Warwick is a public research university, founded in 1965. The education atmosphere of this university is more effectual for a student.
- Applications Deadline: April 26, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a master’s degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available to study the subject of Sociology
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to £5,000
- Nationality: UK & EU, and Oversea candidates.
- Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The students from the UK, EU, and Oversea are eligible for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Open to applicants on all Sociology taught Masters Programs.
- Successful candidates must obtain an offer from the university before taking up the award.
- Candidates may apply concurrently to other funding sources; however, successful candidates who receive major tuition funding elsewhere will be disqualified.
Candidates must apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later than 26 April 2019. You must submit your application to the MA program before submitting your scholarship application.
- All supporting documentation for the university application, including your reference, must be received no later than 3 May 2019.