The Swinburne University is offering grace scholarship for students to pursue a graduate degree program. The scholarship is available for the citizens of Australia.
The aim of this scholarship is to support a student studying in the second or third year of the Bachelor of Engineering at the Swinburne University of Technology.
Swinburne University is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
• Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a graduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship will be awarded to study in Engineering.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to $7,500.
• Number of Scholarships: Two Presidential Scholarships are awarded each year.
• Nationality: The scholarships are available for the Australian citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the Australian citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
2. Be a full-time student in either second or third year on-campus single or double Engineering undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1 in the year the scholarship is awarded.
3. Have achieved credit average or greater for the previous study.
4. Provide evidence of extra-curricular service to community and leadership qualities (i.e reference letter)
5. Provide a resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
6. Provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining their passion for engineering and innovation and how they hope to pursue this in their future career.
7. Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
8. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation.