Thinking about pursuing a degree level course from a reputable university? Here is your path for your bright future. The University of Sussex is accepting applications for taking part in the Excellence Scholarship.
The purpose of this bursary is to provide financial help for high achievement aspirants of any nationality who are ready to pursue an undergraduate program for building a bright future in their chosen field.
Clarity of Information
Nice one for getting an undergraduate degree at the University of Sussex, UK.
The University of Sussex received its royal charter in August 196. It is a public research university located in Sussex, England and ranked 39th in the world for Social Sciences and 49th globally for Business and Law studies.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, you will learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK and makes a difference in research. Its campuses offer a brilliant combination of tranquillity and energy for the aspirants.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: If you are repeating your first year and previously received the excellence grant, then you are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants are suggested to register themselves in an undergraduate degree course at the university. They will be automatically awarded for the fund after registering in the course.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: You must have A*AA at A level, an overall score of 36 in the International Baccalaureate Diploma, D*D*D in the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma (QCF), and 45 levels 3 credits with Distinctions in the Access to HE Diploma.
- Language Requirement: Facing the TOEFL and IELTS test and showing the English language ability is essential to learn the program at the university.
Students will receive £2,000 cash maintenance during their first year of study as two identical payments of £1,000. The first paid is in November 2019 and the other one is in March 2020.