The University of Canterbury is delighted to announce the Roland Stead Postgraduate Scholarship in Biology to supports Master’s research students with an interest in ecology, freshwater fisheries, and the Canterbury region.
The scholarship is available for full-time students in the School of Biological Sciences, who are engaged in research in Part II of the Master of Science degree program.
Canterbury University is New Zealand’s second oldest university. It offers a great student lifestyle with world-class research, inspirational learning, a vibrant complex environment and students from around the world.
- Applications Deadline: March 10, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the master degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded o the students of biology with an interest in ecology, freshwater fisheries, and the Canterbury region.
- Scholarship Award: The current value of the scholarship is $5,000.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship will be available annually
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship will be available to full-time students in the School of Biological Sciences who are engaged in research in Part II of the Master of Science degree program.
Applicants may apply through this webpage approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://myuc.canterbury.ac.nz/login