The Rogue Community College is delighted to offer College Zenlists Independent Thinkers Scholarships for 2019 intake. Scholarships are open to US citizens or permanent residents enrolled in or planning to enrol in an accredited college or university full-time in 2018.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support the students to continue to overcome disadvantage and maintain their achievements.
Rogue Community College is it offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the collegiate university The College believes that this egalitarianism fosters a productive intellectual environment where Senior and Junior Members can form meaningful relationships to the betterment of their research.
• Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to $1,500.
• Number of Scholarships: Not known.
• Nationality: Scholarships are available to the US citizens or permanent residents.
• Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to the US citizens or permanent residents.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria: Open to US citizens or permanent residents enrolled in or planning to enrol in an accredited college or university full-time in 2018. There is no minimum GPA requirement, but it is mandatory to include your cumulative GPA and declared major in our application form. The basis for awarding the scholarship will be the passion and originality of the applicant, as represented by their video sample. Verification of enrollment will be required. Individuals are only eligible for one award.
How to Apply: All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel by 30 November 2018.