A call is open for one PhD Student at the NeuroRehabLab of the Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute (M-ITI) in scientific areas: Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction.
The ideal candidate would be a computer scientist, electric, electronic or telecommunications engineer or a closely related discipline with the background in one or more of the following fields: Game development, Human-Computer Interaction, Signal processing. Experience in ICT for health, physiological sensors, Unity 3D and/or full body tracking technologies will be a plus.
• Application Deadline: December 10, 2018
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programs.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is available in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction.
• Scholarship Award: The student will receive a stipend of 980€/month as determined by the FCT regulations.
• Number of Scholarships: Not known
• Nationality: Scholarship is available for the citizens of Portugal.
• Scholarship can be taken in Portugal
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for the citizens of Portugal.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. MSc degree or equivalent in computer science, electric, electronic or telecommunications engineering or other relevant disciplines for the project;
2. Strong oral and written English communication skills, people skills, the ability to work independently as well as a team member and taking the initiative and being proactive;
3. Willingness to participate and lead End—User evaluations with healthy, elderly and patients.
How to Apply: Applications and queries must be submitted by email to hr-at-m-iti.org with the reference “MITIExcell-RH28″.