If you are interested in the recovery of metals or raw materials from wastes, then you are invited to take part in a PhD Fee Waiver Scholarship. This award is offering by the School of Engineering at the University of Lincoln.
This opportunity is available to teach students the recovery of metals and raw materials from the fuel. In this project, this bursary will help students by covering some of their expenses.
Clarity of Information
Admirable choice to get a PhD in the UK.
The UL School of Engineering is the first engineering school in the UK for more than 20 years. The degree level courses of this school are accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE).
Why at the University of Lincoln? At this university, you will get the best range of study programs as well as many cultural workshops for learning new things and enhancing the talent in different fields. You will maintain great personality and communication manner.
Application Deadline: June 9, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and Overseas students are available for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a PhD degree course in which they will discover Metal uptake by biomass from contaminated land, Partitioning and fate of metals within waste streams from typical thermochemical conversion routes, Development of novel methods for metal recovery from untreated fuels as well as from each of the waste streams through the use of molecularly imprinted polymers, and Development of online sensors to aid in the detection of the metals in the different treatment streams issues.
- Admissible Criteria: You must know the difference between the UK/EU, and overseas fee level.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this award, you need to take direct admission in a PhD course which will be completed by submitting required documents to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a 2page CV including a short summary of academic qualifications along with a 500-word section outlining your approach to the project and also explaining that how your qualifications and experience meet the requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Participants must have a master’s degree for applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to show their English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test only if English is not their national language.
Benefits: This educational award will cover tuition fees for the PhD up to the value of the UK/EU fee level as well as the bench fees.