The Monash South Africa is providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The scholarship is available for the highest achieving South African students.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support the students to study postgraduate degree program at the university.
The Monash South Africa (MSA) students are recognized internationally because of the skills and training that they receive during their years of study. Our graduates are globally relevant and make an impact in the various sectors in which they serve.
• Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
• Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the 15% tuition fee for all enrolled units during 2018 academic year.
• Number of Scholarships: Not known.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for the highest achieving South African students.
• Scholarship can be taken in South Africa.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the highest achieving South African students.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Monash South Africa has received payment for minimum enrolment, upfront for 2018 academic year.
2. Successfully completed enrolment for a minimum of 2 units during the 2018 academic year.
3. Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all units enrolled for on the first attempt).
4. The student must meet the entry requirements/be accepted for the 1st time to the PGDip in Business Leadership course in 2018. Enrol for a minimum of 2 units.
5. The student’s Monash South Africa account must be in good standing.
6. Pay Semester fees on/before published Fees due dates.
7. The student must be self-sponsored and not sponsored by a company/organization.
8. Monash South Africa must receive a 30% deposit relating to Semester 2 2018 fees before enrolment from South African Citizens, or
9. Monash South Africa must receive an 80% deposit of Semester 2 2018 fees before enrolment from international students (due to study visa requirements).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).