The Michael F Byrne Scholarship is intended to support students in the School of Chemical Engineering. The scholarship is available to first-year undergraduate students commencing their studies in 2018/19.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham and Mason Science College, making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
• Applications Deadline: December 14, 2018
• Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Undergraduate degree programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Chemical Engineering.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at £2,000 per academic year.
• Nationality: Scholarship is open to UK students.
• Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available for the 2018/19 academic year.
• Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open to UK students
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Michael F Byrne Scholarship you must:
• Be in your first year of study in the 2018/19 academic year
Must be studying BSc or MSc Chemical Engineering
• Must meet the requirements of the University’s Access to Birmingham scheme but should not be applied through the scheme
Please note that the University will share with the donor of the scholarship funds (or his/her personal representatives) brief information about the awards including the Scholar’s Christian name and degree classification. Scholars will also be encouraged to share information on their academic progress with the donor.
How to Apply: To make an application, please visit the Michael F Byrne Scholarship application form.