The Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin (Department III, Artefacts, Action, and Knowledge, Directed by Prof. Dagmar Schäfer) seeks two Postdoctoral Fellows starting September 1, 2019, for three years, with the employment contract. The Scholarship is available for International students.
The Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin (Department III, Artefacts, Action, and Knowledge, Directed by Prof. Dagmar Schäfer) seeks Two Postdoctoral Fellows starting September 1, 2019, for three years, with an employment contract.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2018
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Postdoctoral Fellowship
• Study Subject: Scholarships are available for History of Science, Berlin science-, technology-, economic history, STS, anthropology, regional
• Scholarship Award Remuneration is based on the TVöD-Bund pay scales (E13).
• Nationality: The Scholarship is available to international students.
• a number of scholarship: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirement: Candidates should hold a doctorate in the history of science or related field at the time the position begins (PhD awarded in 2016 or later), and be able to show evidence of scholarly excellence in the form of initial international publications. Research projects should relate to the research agenda of Department III.
• Your application should contain:
• Cover letter (indicating in which project you are interested)
• Curriculum vitae including a list of publications
• Research prospectus (maximum 750 words)
• Sample of writing
• Names and contact details of at least two referees
How to Apply: Candidates of all nationalities are invited to apply; applications from women are especially welcome. The Max Planck Society is committed to promoting handicapped individuals and encourages them to apply.
• Candidates are requested to submit their applications online using the following link: