The Flemish Ministry of Education is proud to announce the Master Mind scholarships at Ghent University. The scholarship is open for academically outstanding students for master programs in Flanders and Brussels.
It is estimated that 30 international students (to be divided over the different Flemish higher education institutions) will be able to benefit from a Master Mind scholarship to start their studies in the academic year 2019-2020.
Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. Its 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains. The scholarship fee consists of a maximum allowance of € 8000 per academic year.
Applications Deadline: March 1, 2019
Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a degree at the master level.
Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the English-taught master programs.
Scholarship Award: The annual tuition fee to be covered by the student for the academic year 2019-2020 is 110,8 €. This rate may increase slightly from year to year. In case of a two-year master programme (120 ECTS), the exact applicable rate for 2020 -2021 will be communicated to the Master Mind beneficiaries before the 1st of September 2020. Travel, visa, and insurance costs are not included in the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: New international students who have been academically admitted to any of the English-taught master programs.
- Only academically admitted students will be considered.
- Only students who are currently not enrolled at a Flemish higher education institution are eligible.
- All nationalities can apply, but the previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
The application for academic admission should be submitted before the 1st of March.
How to Apply: Applicants should check out the given link for application instructions at https://www.ugent.be/prospect/en/administration/application/application-degree