The scholarship is available for the 2019 admission and covers part of the tuition fee, specifically 100 000 SEK over two years. This means that students will get a tuition fee waiver of 25 000 SEK per semester.
The University of Gothenburg is a university in Sweden’s second largest city, Gothenburg. The University is the third-oldest of the current Swedish universities and with 37,000 students and 6000 staff members, it is one of the largest universities in the Nordic countries.
• Application Deadline: February 1, 2019.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a master degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Business, Economics and Law.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship is available for the 2019 admission and covers part of the tuition fee, specifically 100 000 SEK over two years. This means that students will get a tuition fee waiver of 25 000 SEK per semester.
• Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for Sweden citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in Sweden.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Sweden citizens.
• Entrance Requirements:
• The selection of students will, first of all, be based on the valid GMAT result or GRE General Test result (minimum score of 350), sent to the School of Business, Economics and Law.
• Second, if there are available scholarships, students without GMAT or GRE General Test result can be selected. In that case, students are ranked according to the number of higher education credits from the Bachelor´s degree (maximum 225).
• If students have been offered any of the scholarships from the Swedish Institute or the study scholarships offered by the University of Gothenburg, they will not qualify for The Richard C Malmsten Memorial Foundation Scholarship. The selection of students for the scholarship is made by the SBEL selection committee and is not applicable for appeal.
How to Apply: Apply by registering your contact info together with information about your GMAT/GRE General Test result in the electronic application form. The selection of students will be finalized at the beginning of May. Please note! You are not required to send in any documents besides the GMAT/GRE test result (sent from your test centre or test organization directly to the School of Business, Economics and Law).