Unitec Institute of Technology is inviting applications for Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or Postgraduate Diploma Scholarship to study in New Zealand 2019.
To assist a woman to carry out study for a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree/ Postgraduate Diploma with a required practicum component at an approved Institute in the Auckland area. The awards will be made for a year of study that requires a student to undertake a practicum which is usually unpaid and involves travel or residence away from home.
Unitec is a leader in adopting modern teaching and training approaches to prepare our students for success in the jobs of the future. We offer employment-focused education, from certificates through to masters, across a wide range of professional and vocational areas.
Unitec’s accounting programs teach you how to prepare financial statements and manage accounts, prepare tax returns and prepare budgets and cash flows. Our programs cover a variety of subjects from financial and management accounting, taxation, auditing and accounting information systems.
• Application Deadline: February 4, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or Postgraduate Diploma Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in any subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: $7,500 will be available for offer annually.
• Number of Scholarships: Maximum 3 scholarships are available.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for New Zealand citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for New Zealand citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicants for the Practicum Award must be:
• New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents;
• Enrolled or preparing to enroll full time for their 3rd or 4th year of a Bachelor’s Degree or for a Postgraduate Diploma or Master’s Degree at one of the following Institutes: the University of Auckland, the Albany Campus of Massey University, AUT University, Manukau Institute of Technology, Unitec, Northland Polytechnic, or Te Whare W?nanga O Awanui?rangi, Auckland.
• English Language Requirement: Unitec’s English language programs will improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. From elementary to advanced English speakers, you can study English as a second language at different levels.
How to Apply: Each applicant for this award must submit her application on the current prescribed application form, together with:
a) A certified copy or statutory declaration of her academic record (this can be in the form of a certified digital document from the tertiary institution);
b) A certified copy of evidence of status as a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident;
c) Confirmation that a confidential reference has been sought from one referee;
d) A copy of the practicum requirements for the course signed by a staff member. This should give length and possible location of the practicum.