Kettering University is pleased to announce the International Student Merit Scholarships and Kettering World Scholarship. The scholarship programs are available for all incoming international applicants and are automatically reviewed upon admission for this annual scholarship at Kettering University.
Students may be eligible for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores. No separate application is necessary. The scholarship award amount is $3,500 – $17,500 USD. The scholarship deadline is March 8, 2019.
Kettering University delivers an education that couples theory and practice well than any institution in the world. It has an extraordinary ability to attract top talent, whether it’s award-winning students or world-class faculty.
- Applications Deadline: March 8, 2019.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree level
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for undergraduate studies.
- Scholarship Award: $3,500 – $17,500 USD for International Student Merit Scholarships and $3,500 – $14,000 USD for Kettering World Scholarship
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in Flint, is the largest city and seat of Genesee County, Michigan, United States.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
International Student Merit Scholarships:
- All-Freshman international applicants available for this scholarship.
- Eligible candidates for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the World Scholarship but can be combined with other freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
Kettering World Scholarship
- All international applicants are automatically considered for this annual scholarship upon admission.
- No separate application is necessary. This scholarship can not be combined with the Merit Scholarship but can be combined with other Freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
The university strongly encourages all students to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to be considered for any need-based aid for which they qualify beyond any scholarships awarded.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, all incoming international students must check the given link: https://www.kettering.edu/undergraduate-admissions/financial-aid/scholarships