Laval University is inviting applications for Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarship for International Students to study in Canada 2019.
The goal of the Hydro-Québec admission scholarship is to recognize academic excellence by awarding students an admission scholarship.
Laval University is a French-language, public research university in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. The University was founded by royal charter issued by Queen Victoria in 1852.
Laval University holds four of the 19 Canada Excellence Research Chairs awarded nationwide: Canada Excellence Research Chair in Remote Sensing of Canada’s New Arctic Frontier, Canada Research Excellence Chair in the Microbiome-Endocannabinoidome Axis in Metabolic Health,
• Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate/Graduate Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in any subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Several scholarships of variable amount (Certificate $ 1,000 – DESS $ 2,000 – Bachelor $ 3,000 – Master $ 5,000)
• Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
• Nationality: International Students can apply for this scholarship
• Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this scholarship
• Entrance Requirements:
• Maintain a minimum average:
– Candidates who apply for an undergraduate scholarship must have an R score of 31 or higher (or equivalent) in their pre-university studies.
– Candidates who apply for a graduate scholarship must have an average of 3.67 or higher (or equivalent) in their undergraduate studies.
• Candidates must have applied for and been accepted into an eligible program of study for the fall 2019 semester (the scholarship may not be carried forward to a later semester).
• Be enrolled full time (or be deemed full time according to MEES) at Université Laval in the semester and program of study for which the scholarship is awarded.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.