The HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management is happy to announce Full-time MBA – Women in Business Scholarship to support talented women in future leadership positions. Female applicants from all countries can apply for this scholarship programme.
With its Women in Business Scholarship Program, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, formerly known as Handelshochschule Leipzig, is a private business school based in Saxony, Germany. Established in 1898, it is one of the world’s oldest business schools. The school is accredited internationally by AACSB and locally by ACQUIN
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications. The scholarship application deadlines correspond to the program application deadlines.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a partial tuition fee reduction.
- Nationality: Female applicants from all countries can apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Female applicants from all countries can apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Female applicants from all countries for HHL’s full-time MBA program. Only applicants who apply for HHL’s MBA program are eligible for this scholarship.
With its Women in Business Scholarship Program HHL offers scholarships to support talented women in future leadership positions.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please submit your completed full-time MBA application via http://study.hhl.de. Make sure you select which scholarship program you wish to apply for and don’t forget to include the questionnaire below among the uploaded documents. In case of a successful admission to the MBA program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.