Get ready for taking your career in the peak of a PhD area! The Gran Sasso Science Institute is giving an opportunity by furnishing 31 PhD Positions.
Supporting those aspirants who are unable to complete their studies because of the financial issues is the main purpose of this bursary.
Clarity of Information
A great platform to get a PhD in Italy.
The Gran Sasso Science Institute was established in 2012 as a research institute. It is an international institute of advanced studies in Italy.
Why at this program? At this program, you will get a chance to choose your interested field of subjects as well as many options for enhancing your talent in this institution. Also, offers an opportunity for creating a bright future in this field and developing your personality.
Application Deadline: June 18, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join a PhD degree program in the field of Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Science, Computer Science, Urban Studies and Regional Science.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a passionate current student and if you are already taking an award from any other institution then you cannot apply for this grant.
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is no need to apply for the award separately, students are advised to take admission in a PhD project at the institution and then they will be automatically considered for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: For applying to this program, candidates have to maintain and submit a PDF file which includes curriculum vitae, a copy of academic transcripts, a valid ID document signed and dated as well as the names and contact information of up to two referees along with some additional information.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor and a master’s degree are essential for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have an excellent fluent in the written and spoken English language.
This funded award will give € 16.159,91 gross per year and a tuition fee waived. It will also provide free accommodation at the guest house or other accommodation for students by GSSI or a financial substitute of 350, 00 Euros gross/month and an additional 50% on a monthly basis might be awarded.