Are you going to make changes? Do you want to be a part of the business network of emerging leaders? Join the Swedish Institute Management Program for a new perspective on sustainable success through responsible leadership and sustainable business.
This program is open to the citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia who are between 25-45 years old (born 1974 – 1994).
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Program (SIMP) is to lead a change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The program challenges the traditional approaches to do business and it detects how business and people can be centered on the global economy.
- Applications Deadline: February 22, 2019.
- Course Level: Business study
- Study Subject: The program is open to applicants who aspire to make sustainability an integral part of their business strategy.
- Scholarship Award: Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the program
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Nationality: Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
SIMP will give you:
- A global network of leaders focused on sustainable business and responsible leadership
- Increased knowledge about environmental, social and financial aspects of sustainable business
- Increased leadership competence
- Insights into business cases in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business and in the public sector
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to the applicants from Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia.
- Entrance Requirements:
- You aspire to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy
- You are in a leading position within trade, industry or the public sector
- You have the mandate to influence the business strategy for your organization
- You are between 25-45 years old (born 1974 – 1994)
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- You are a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia
- You can take part in all parts of the program
- You are willing to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the program
To participate in this program Create your application online in the application portal.
How to Apply:
- Create your application online in the application portal.
- Save your application as a PDF
- Send your application together with your CV to [email protected]
Note: Before applying kindly note that it takes about 60 min or more to finish the application form and there is no session saving possibility. Have a headshot photo ready for uploading at the end of the application.