Have you applied for a scholarship? There are five European Undergraduate High Achiever Prizes available to help fund your study abroad program for EU students (non-UK).
The program is funded by the University of Nottingham. The program is open to students who classify as a European Union and will enroll full-time in the undergraduate degree program at Nottingham in September 2019.
Founded in 1881, University of Nottingham is a public research university in the UK and ranked 11 overall in the UK by the 2019 QS Graduate Employability Rankings. It has about 45,500 students and 7,000 staff. Outside the UK, the university has campuses in Semenyih, Malaysia and Ningbo, China.
- Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to £1,000
- Number of Awards: Five scholarships
- Nationality: Citizens of the EU
- Scholarship can be taken in: the UK
- Eligible countries: EU citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarship is available for the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must classify as a European Union (non-UK) student for fee purposes
- Applicant has already held an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree program at Nottingham in September 2019, in any subject area. You must have gone firm on that offer by 28 June 2019
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must email to [email protected].
The scholarship will be awarded worth up to £1,000.