Applications are open for the Engineering Leaders Scholarships funded by the Royal Academy of Engineering. These scholarships are open to the undergraduate students studying engineering or related disciplines at a UK Higher Education Institution, including those studying degree apprenticeships
The purpose of this program is to provide assistance to graduates in the UK’s Higher Education Institutions (HEI), who have the potential to become leaders in engineering and who are capable of working as role models for future engineers.
As the UK’s National Academy of Engineering and Technology, the Royal Academy of Engineering brings together the most talented and successful engineers – our Fellow together to promote and promote excellence in engineering for the benefit of society.
- Applications Deadline: January 14, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships help ambitious and inspiring undergraduates.
- Study Subject: the scholarship will be given in the field of engineering.
- Scholarship Award: Scholars will receive:
- Assistance from the Academy to create personal development plans, enabling scholars to plan the use of their scholarship in the short term, and outline their intentions in the medium and long-term.
- £5,000 to enable them to act on their personal development plans over a period of up to three years.
- An annual training and networking weekend at which all the current scholarship holders from the different year groups are brought together.
- Access to senior engineers for guidance and support.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: there are limited numbers available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: Undergraduate students studying engineering or related disciplines at a UK Higher Education Institution, including those studying degree apprenticeships
- Undergraduates who have completed their first year (full-time equivalent) and who have at least two years left (including the current academic year) until they complete their degree
- Undergraduates who are ordinarily resident in the UK and eligible to pay UK home fees, those in the UK on short-term exchange programmes are not eligible.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicant’s need to do register through the given link: