The Cranfield University is pleased to announce Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme. The scholarship is open to all students from developing countries who would not otherwise be able to study in the UK. All tuition fees, travel, and living costs will be covered by the university.
The aim of the scholarship is to contribute to the developmental needs of Commonwealth countries by providing training for skilled and qualified professionals and academics that will not be able to study in the UK otherwise.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specializing in science, engineering, technology, and management. They are creating leaders in technology and management, unlocking the potential of people and organizations by partnering with business and governments to deliver transformational research, postgraduate education, and professional development.
- Applications Deadline: March 7, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Advanced Chemical Engineering M.Sc, Advanced Mechanical Engineering M.Sc Energy Systems and Thermal Processes M.Sc, Environmental Engineering M.Sc, Environmental Management for Business M.Sc, Environmental, Water Management M.Sc, Future Food Sustainability MSc, Geographical Information Management M.Sc, Water and Sanitation for Development M.Sc, Water and Wastewater Engineering M.Sc.
- Scholarship Award: Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor usually the cost of journeys made before your award is finally confirmed)
- Approved tuition and examination fees
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month (rates quoted at 2018-2019 levels)
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- Nationality: Students from developing Commonwealth country can apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from developing Commonwealth country.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October
- By August, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK
- Eligible Courses:
- Advanced Chemical Engineering MSc
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Energy Systems and Thermal Processes MSc
- Environmental Engineering MSc
- Environmental Management for Business MSc
- Environmental Water Management MSc
- Future Food Sustainability MSc
- Geographical Information Management MSc
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
The first step to start the application process is to check that your course choice is an eligible course and submit a scholarship application. This form should be submitted before you make an application for admission to your Canfield course.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://webapps2.cranfield.ac.uk/webforms/form.jsp?formId=245977
- If your scholarship application progresses to the next stage you will be given instructions on the further steps you must undertake.
- This will include submitting an application for admission to Canfield University and an application on the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s online application system.