Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is offering the Clinical Fellowship Awards for international students who have the aptitude to obtain the appropriate visas, as applicable. This scholarship awards up to $100,000 and includes $80,000 for stipend and $20,000 for research costs.
Applicants for these awards must submit a proposal of the research studies to be undertaken and other specialized training that will be offered during the funding period. The awards are open for all students from U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or non-US citizens.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is a non-profit organization in the United States that provides information about cystic fibrosis and finances CF research. Their aim is to improve the quality of life for people with the disease.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: PhD
- Study Subject: Research
- Scholarship Award: $100,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available
- Scholarship can be taken in S. citizens, permanent residents, or non-US citizens.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible candidates can take a look:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or non-US citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Applicants may be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or non-US citizens.
- International applicants must have the capability to achieve the appropriate visas, as applicable.
To apply, applicants need to submit an online application.
How to Apply: Candidates must be submitted online application process at proposalCENTRAL by 5 p.m. ET.