The Central Coast Grammar school is offering an academic scholarship to the students entering Year 5, Year 7 and Year 11 in 2020. The scholarship is available for Australian students.
Scholarships cover remission of tuition fees only. Additional costs such as uniform items, computer notebook, textbooks, excursions and consolidated charges are not included.
Central Coast Grammar School is a K–12, co-educational, independent, nondenominational, private day school located in Erina Heights, New South Wales, Australia. The school is situated on a large 17-hectare campus.
- Application Deadline: February 4, 2019
- Course Level: Academic Scholarships are available to students entering Year 5, Year 7 and Year 11 in 2020.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: A $1,500 Scholarship Entrance Deposit will become payable by new families to the school on acceptance of an offer of a Scholarship (means-tested scholarship recipients are exempt).
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available to Australian students.
- The number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is available for Australian students.
- Entrance Requirement: The Scholarship Examination will be held at Central Coast Grammar School on Thursday 14 February 2019, commencing at 8.45am, registration from 8.00 – 8.30am. Assemble at the Performing Arts Centre, right-hand side of Arundel Road, Erin Heights.
- The examination will conclude at 12.30pm.
- Students will sit an examination appropriate for their grade administered by an external examination company, Academic Assessment Services.
- Students may be collected at 12.30pm after the examination or, if you wish to take a tour of the campus with your child please meet them at 1.00pm (lunch will be provided for your child before the tour). External music applicants are to be collected at 2.15pm after the music aptitude test.
- Central Coast Grammar School students are required to remain at school following the examination and attend lessons until the end of the school day.
- As the examination relates to scholarships at Central Coast Grammar School only, applicants are unable to sit the examination at an alternative school campus.
- Unfortunately, there can be no amendments to examination times due to the number of applicants and a tight schedule on the day. Applicants should ensure they have no conflicting commitments.
How to Apply: Online registrations only are accepted.
- Payment of $95 is required at the time of registration.
- During the online application process, students will need to answer, in their own words, questions about their school experience.
- Applications close on Monday 4 February 2019. Applications after this date will attract a late fee and NO applications will be accepted after Thursday 7 February 2019.
- Apply for Scholarships Online