The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships worldwide. The International MSc Scholarships are open to all nationalities outside of the UK and EU. These scholarships are covering part of the fees for students commencing the study of one of their Master’s courses in September 2019.
The University of Edinburgh Business School is a leading international centre for business and finance in Scotland, UK. The university has offered business education since 1918, and the MBA degree since 1980. UEBS offers a wide range of business-oriented degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Applications Close: Open
Course Level: MSc
Scholarship Award: From £4,000 to £10,000
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- All Countries except EU and UK
- The scholarships will be available for all their taught Masters courses and for all nationalities outside of the UK and EU.
- Scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable. Applicants who are fully sponsored by their employer or are in receipt of a full scholarship are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Applicants can only accept one scholarship from the University of Edinburgh Business School.
Scholarships will be awarded to offer holders based on the following criteria:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Masters’ programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
How to Apply: There will be no separate application process for The University of Edinburgh Business School scholarships, but note there is a separate application process through for the wider University of Edinburgh Scholarships.
If you have any question, contact at [email protected]