The Sirindhorn Institute of Technology (SIIT) is offering 10 CEP scholarship program for the students to undertake SIIT and Hokkaido University Double Degree PhD program in Civil Engineering.
Each CEP scholarship will cover the tuition fee at SIIT and Hokkaido University, the travelling expenses and allowances while doing research in Thailand (1.5 years) and in Japan (1.5 years), and the conference travel support.
Founded in 1934, Thammasat University was originally dedicated to the teaching of humanities and social sciences. The University has produced a large number of graduates who have greatly contributed to the development and progress of Thailand.
• Application Deadline: October 29, 2018.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Double Degree PhD Degree Program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Civil Engineering.
• Scholarship Award: Each CEP scholarship will cover the tuition fees at SIIT and Hokkaido University, the travelling expenses and allowances while doing research in Thailand (1.5 years) and Japan (1.5 years) and the conference travel support.
• Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships will be divided into two batches of five scholarships over two rounds of application (September 2018 and September 2019).
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for Thailand citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in Thailand.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Thailand citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, the applicant must:
• Have a nationality of an ASEAN country except for Thailand, Singapore and Brunei.
• Have an excellent academic record.
• Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate program admission.
• Provide two recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from academic advisor/instructor).
• Have good health and good conduct.
• Not to be a recipient of any other type of doctoral scholarship.
How to Apply:
• All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel. The university will aim to inform all candidates if their application has been considered successful by the closing date. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
• The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
• If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the university’s international team by email.