The Eugène Vinaver Trust, in association with the British Branch of the International Arthurian Society and under the terms of the Barron Bequest, offers Arthurian Postgraduate Awards. These awards are open to graduates of any university in the British Isles, including those of the Republic of Ireland.
The awards, currently of £1250, are intended as a contribution to postgraduate fees. Preference will be given in the making of awards to support for full research degrees.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. They will continue to focus on world-leading education, research, and service and will have an increasingly proactive role to play in a more interconnected, complex world.
- Applications Deadline: April 30, 2019.
- Course Level: These awards are open for the postgraduate research program.
- Study Subject: These awards will be awarded in the field of Arthurian Studies (Medieval studies, History).
- Scholarship Award: The awards, currently of £1250, are intended as a contribution to postgraduate fees.
- Nationality: Jersey, Isle of Man, Ireland, United Kingdom applicants can apply for these awards.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Jersey, Isle of Man, Ireland, United Kingdom.
- Entrance Requirements: These awards are open to graduates of any university in the British Isles, including those of the Republic of Ireland. They may be held at any university in the British Isles, including those of the Republic of Ireland, except Owens College, University of Manchester.
How to Apply: There is no standard application form. Instead, a leaflet is available giving details of information to be supplied by applicants in typed or word-processed form. The leaflet is available in electronic form and can be accessed at http://www.internationalarthuriansociety.com/british-branch/view/awards.
Alternatively, copies of the leaflet can be obtained from Professor Jane Taylor, Garth Head, Penruddock, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 0QU; email: [email protected]