T0 C0ntinue With Y0ur D0wnl0ad, Verify That you are Not a R0b0t By Cl!cking 0n any 1m@ge Bel0w and D0wnl0ad will start Instantly… Thanks. 👇👇
AACE International Education Board is now accepting applications for the AACE International Scholarship Program. The scholarships are open to the US, Canadian, and International students pursuing a program related to cost engineering/cost management.
The scholarships are currently available in various amounts to a maximum (lifetime/individual) of $2500.
AACE’s Education Board is responsible for approving the Association’s educational standards and approving the disbursement of AACE funds for education
Applications Deadline: February 28, 2019
Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate level
Study Subject: Building Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying.
Scholarship Award: Up to $2,500 annually, non-renewable.
Number of Scholarships: Various
Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to US, Canadian, and International students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Quantity Surveying
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Be enrolled fulltime in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
The applicants can apply through the online application form
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: