Lova Lova Mp3 Download | Mavins Record Top Lady Tiwa Savage had dropped a hit song Titled Lova Lova ft the 323 Entertainment boss Duncan Mighty also popularly known as Port Harcourt First Son.
As usual, Duncan Mighty spice up the Spellz-produced banger mixed and mastered by STG. Lova Lova single comes after the visual to her song – ‘Tiwa’s Vibe’. It’s a straight banger!!
RECOMMENDED: Future Album Download Zip File – MP3 Downloads
Download, Listen, share and comment your view on this song.
Zee World King of Hearts 2 has been officially announced. The Bollywood films service provider has announced the commencement of the second season of the drama series ‘Twist of Fate,’ still featuring rock star Abhi, Pragya and Aliya, among other prominent actors and actresses.
The Chief Executive Officer Zee TV Africa and Indian Ocean Islands, Harish Goyal, who made the disclosure at the 2018 Content Upfront briefing with journalists in Lagos, also announced that the year would witness the return of Zee World popular series – King of Hearts Season II, as well as new series – Bride with Benefits, Begusarai, Amma and Iron Lady.
Zee World King Of Hearts | The Announce Of Bollywood Movies In Nigeria
According to Goyal, the Zee general entertainment channels with a large following among Nigerian viewers showcases exciting series ( Zee World King Of Hearts )across its major channels – the popular Zee World, Zee Bollymovies, Zee Bollynova and Zee Cinema.
He said Zee Bollymovies will also premiere a number of blockbuster movies later this year, and these include the 2017 crime thriller MOM, starring Bollywood legend Sridevi, who sets out to avenge her stepdaughter after the justice system failed to convict her attackers.
“Other movies on the channel will feature A-list actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra, Amitabh Bachchan and many more. To cater to a variety of interests, Zee BollyNova offers a wide range of entertainment with food shows by celebrity chefs Sanjeev Kapoor and Ripu Raman Handa. Reality shows such as Look love what you made me do, for the romance lovers and Fear Files, for those who enjoy a good scare, not to forget much-loved series like Saloni, Destiny and The Vow are coming in May 2018,” Goyal said.
The Zee TV Africa Chief Executive Officer added that the introduction of new TV series is part of the larger objective of the Zee Entertainment to reach three billion viewers across different sections of the world in the next few years.
The Zee TV Africa Business Head, Ratna Siriah said in reaching its set goal, the sub-Saharan Africa market, especially Nigeria, is critical.
Zee World King Of Hearts “We are really excited about the wide acceptance and appreciation of our programmes here in Nigeria and we keep improving our content to keep our viewers happy. This year, we would like to assure our viewers of world-class entertainment in line with Zee entertainment’s global offering. We have a line-up of exciting new programmes across all channels to bring you the best of Bollywood,” she said.
Liked Our Article On Zee World King Of Hearts ? We have more to it just click here to go over to Movies Categories and have access to all our Bollywood related movies.
Free University of Brussels Individual Research Fellowship for International Students in Belgium – The Free University of Brussels is delighted to announce Individual Fellowship open to all fields of research for the duration of five years. This fellowship is available for applicants of all nationalities.
Individual Fellowship at the Université libre de Bruxelles, IF@ULB, is a comprehensive fellowship programme providing excellent experienced researchers the opportunity to conduct frontier research and receive diversified training in an environment of scientific excellence and state-of-the-art facilities, under the supervision of renowned academics and with the support of an extensive collaboration network of academic and non-academic institutions.
The Free University of Brussels abbreviated ULB, is a French-speaking private research university in Brussels, Belgium. It was established in 1834 by Belgian lawyer Pierre-Théodore Verhaegen, it is one of the most important Belgian universities.
A major research centre open to Europe and the world, it has about 24,200 students, 33% of whom come from abroad, and an equally cosmopolitan staff. In 2018, ULB was globally ranked 175th by The Times Higher Education, 151th by Shanghai Ranking (AWRU).
What You Need To Know About The Free University of Brussels Individual Research Fellowship:
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Fellowships are available to pursue research.
Study Subject: IF@ULB will propose three calls within a five-year programme. To impact ULB’s post-doctoral policy as widely as possible, the project will be open to all fields of research, organised into three panels:
- Social Sciences and Humanities,
- Physical and Engineering Sciences, and
- Life Sciences.
Scholarship is to be taken in Belgium. . Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
This fellowship is available for applicants of all nationalities.
The financial structure of the fellowship is as follows:
|Cost categories||Amount (€/month)|
|Fellow-related costs||Living allowance: 3.503,21Mobility allowance: 400,00Family allowance: 150,00|
|Research-related costs||Travel allowance: 200,00Research costs: 500,00Other (training, etc.): 300,00|
The living allowance is an indicative value for 2018 and is subject to minor changes of approximately +2% due to yearly indexation. It covers the amount of an untaxed fellowship contract that is equivalent to an employment contract.
The fellowship contract is fully subject to the Provisions of the Belgian Social Security System covering health insurance, maternity leave, sick pay in case of hospitalisation, disability insurance, national pension system, national unemployment system, insurance against workplace accidents, family benefits and provisions towards occupational diseases.
The Free University of Brussels Individual Research Fellowship Eligibility:
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for applicants of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible.
Eligible applicants are experienced researchers:
- With a PhD degree and maximum 7 years of post-doctoral experience at the date of the call deadline or
- Without a PhD but a documented full-time equivalent research experience of minimum 4 and maximum 11 years at the date of the call deadline.
- Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree allowing him or her to embark on a doctorate. This needs to be proven by the employment (or equivalent) contracts.
- Eligible applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work,w studies, etc.) in Belgium for more than 12 months during the last 3 years before the call deadline.
- Eligible applicants should not have already benefited from a postdoctoral fellowship in Belgium for more than six (6) months before the call deadline.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply For The Free University of Brussels Individual Research Fellowship:
Applications are submitted on line in the dedicated platform accessible at IF@ULBwebsite (www.if-atulb.ulb.be). Applications sent via other means (e-mail, post, etc.) will not be considered. It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit the application on time to avoid last minute delays due to the high number of submissions. The submission platform will be automatically deactivated at precisely 17:00 (UTC+2) on Monday October 15th, 2018 and will not be able to accept further submissions. No extension will be granted unless there is an unequivocal technical issue with the submission platform, in which case all applicants will be notified accordingly.
The application file of the applicants is complete when all the following documents are submitted in .pdf format:
- A copy of the PhD degree or a certificate confirming that all the requirementsw related to the PhD programme in the home institution are fulfilled prior to the call deadline.
- If no PhD degree has been obtained, a career description proving at least four years of full-time research experience by the call deadline. Applicants should attach proofs (e.g. contract, employer certificate) proving their research experience.
- A detailed CV of maximum 5 pages, including a publication list. The mandatory template is available at the call website.
- A research and training project of maximum 10 pages describing the state-ofthe-art,w the research questions and/or objectives, the methodology, the work plan, the training programme in an academic and, if relevant, non-academic environment, the dissemination, exploitation and communication activities, the information on ethics issues (not included in the 10 pages, see section 7.1). A compulsory template is available at the call website.
- The letter of acceptance from a ULB academic member confirming that thew applicant, if successful, will be integrated in the research group and receive the appropriate training. Applicants are invited to consult the ULB Research inventory to identify a supervisor: http://www.ulb.ac.be/rech/inventaire/facultes/index.html
- A copy of the passport or identity card.