The École normale supérieure is offering ENS International Selection Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. Scholarships are available to study a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Sciences, Arts and Humanities. In 2019, ENS opens 10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts& Humanities.
The Ecole normale supérieure aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor in Math and in Computing science (licence 3) or 1st year of the master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines.
The Ecole normale supérieure aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor The competitive examination of the International selection is intended to young graduates in Arts & Humanities as well as Sciences,
International students continue their studies at ENS and at the University at the same time while benefiting from a 1000 Euros/month grant for 3 years and from a room on one of the ENS campuses. At the end of their studies,
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study a bachelor’s degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for Arts Humanities: Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political Studies, Geography, History, History and Philosophy of Law, History and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available to international students.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to international students
- Entrance Requirement: Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies at a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
- How to Apply: Application to International selection according to the calendars below.
- If your file is complete, it is submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your dossier, you are invited to take written and oral tests.
- The marks obtained at the tests determine the list of admitted students.
- NB: Applicants interested in the Department of Cognitive Studies can apply using the Science or Arts Humanities forms indiscriminately. For more information, please visit.